We’re looking for a brilliant Freelance Digital Planner to work alongside our existing team. If this is you, please get in touch!
Here’s a brief overview of the kind of engagements we’ll be working on;
- Existing client briefs and new business – typically leading grocery brands and consumer activation
- Helping our clients identify and understand the role for digital and define their digital strategy for their brands
- Look at the brand, the audience, the market and the data to identify the opportunities to make something happen.
- Deliver insights, digital strategy & communications planning, plus evaluation measures and campaign analysis.
- A brilliant, but down-to-earth communicator with real drive and enthusiasm
Ideally, you’ll be a strong and enthusiastic digital all rounder, a thinker and a doer, with a proven track record of:
- Working with consumer brands, ideally with FMCG experience
- Gathering insights from insight data and desk research to inform and support your hypothesis – e.g. TGI, Kantar, Qual and Quant, analytics
- Working with creative teams to develop great creative ideas
- Working within established brand ‘big ideas’
- Planning comms across digital channels, from social media platforms to advertising and CRM
To get in touch, send an email to email@example.com with ‘Freelance Digital Planner’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, and we are not looking to add to this roster, so please do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.