We were delighted to be asked to provide an ‘Experts View’ for the Shopper Research experts at Shoppercentric.
Shoppercentric’s latest publication in their ‘WindowOn’ series published findings from their latest Trends Research on multi-channel retailing
The key areas covered in the publication include:
• Shopping gets personal – Shoppers want to be treated as indivuduals, not robots.
• Are bricks and mortar stores the dinosaurs of tomorrow? – There’s life in the High Street yet.
• Curating choice – How the internet is impacting the skills of displaying a range.
• The road to retail success – A shopper’s route to purchase is no longer a series of channel silos.
• We provided an Expert’s View on our thoughts on multi-channel retailing, looking at the role of mobile, and what the future may be for the high street.
Click here to view the magazine, and our expert’s view (page 10).
Find out more about Shoppercentric shopper research at www.shoppercentric.co.uk