We’re looking for an experienced and switched-on Client Services/Business Director to join our growing team in Bristol.
Leading our accounts, working with famous household brands, this senior role reports into the managing director and is supported by an excellent account team.
The creation of a client services director role is a big step forward for our growing agency, it’s a critical role for our business, and you’ll be joining us on our growth and development journey. As a result, we’re looking for someone who wants to get ‘stuck in’ to a growing agency and really help us drive the business forward – this role genuinely has unlimited scope to progress.
You’ll be a pivotal member of our agency management team, providing essential strategic direction, advice and support for our clients, and our account team.
The role will include
- Client relationship leadership – you will be the agency lead with our clients, responsible for account leadership, direction and support, and lead the day-to-day running of the client services function.
- Strategic development and management of each client, ensuring that we are offering best strategy, advice and execution
- Leadership and management of the account team
- Commercial awareness and responsibility – helping the business achieve, and exceed its targets
- Digital strategy & planning, digital campaigns, digital media, social media, sales promotion, content creation, web development
- New business activity/support – e.g. pitches and proposals
We’re not looking for a client services director who’s just looking for ‘a job’ – we’re looking for someone who wants join us at a more fundamental level – sharing our ethos, our vision, our values and our growth, and also our success – as a result, this role has real long-term potential. If you are an ambitious SAD/GAD/CSD looking for the right long-term move, this could be for you.
Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Bright and ambitious, with real energy and enthusiasm – alongside a proven track record in delivering excellent client relationships and commercial results
- Essential – Marketing Agency experience, at senior account director/GAD or CSD level, working in digital marketing with recognised brands (ideally FMCG), across digital and social media
- Essential – Strategic understanding of the role of digital and social channels – you’ll need to be a digital native, able to advise our clients and lead your team across all aspects of the digital mix.
- Essential – Managing and leading client business – developing account plans, strategy, commercials and reviews
- Essential – Supervision/management and structuring of client service teams
- Essential – Familiarity with and exposure to the new business process, e.g. new business pitches & on-boarding of new clients
- Essential – Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
- Central Bristol Harbourside location
- Excellent salary – plus annual bonus. Longer-term options will also be discussed with the right candidate
- 25 days holiday
Other points to note
- We’re a growing business, growing +25% YOY
- Occasional travel to London and client sites across the UK will be required
- We have bacon sandwiches (or veggie option) every Friday morning
How to apply
To apply, please make sure you fit the person spec, and then send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Client Services Director’ in the subject line.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE – we have great partners here already!